An Easy Game for Everybody
Publisher: Knapp Electronic, Inc., Indianapolis, IN, USA
The version of this publisher differs considerably from the Parker Brothers one of 1958! However it resembles even more the normal Monopoly game.
- Striking is for example that:.
- There are both (red) Chance and (green) Community Chest cards.
- Each player gets $1000 instead of $1925.
- All streets have different names.
- All properties do have their (yellow) title card.
- There are 8 groups of 2 or 3 streets again, but each group has its own colour.
- Only 5 houses may be built on each street instead of 6.
- The houses are made of wood.
- The stations can be obtained as private property!