Late For The Sky released 78 university games until 1996. These were:
|University||Game Name||University||Game Name|
|Boston College||B.C.OPOLY||Ohio State||O.S.U.OPOLY|
|Brigham Young||BYU OPOLY||Oklahoma State||OK. STATEOPOLY|
|Clemson||CLEMSONOPOLY||Penn State||PENN STATEOPOLY|
|East Carolina||E.C.U.OPOLY||South Carolina||S.CAROLINAOPOLY|
|Harvard||HARVARDOPOLY||Texas A & M||AGGIEOPOLY|
|Hawaii||HAWAIIOPOLY||Texas Tech||TEXAS TECHOPOLY|
|Indiana||I.U.OPOLY||U Cal-San Diego||UCSD OPOLY|
|James Madison||J.M.U.OPOLY||U Southern Cal||U.S.C.OPOLY|
|Kansas State||K STATEOPOLY||Villanova||NOVAOPOLY|
|LSU||L.S.U.OPOLY||Virginia Tech||VA TECHOPOLY|
|Louisville||U of L OPOLY||Washington||U DUBOPOLY|
|Miami (Florida)||CANEOPOLY||William & Mary||WM. & MARYOPOLY|
Publisher: Late For The Sky Prod. Comp. Rev.9
Dimensions of the box: 26 x 51.5 cm
The game: Stock Exchange is a supplement for the Monopoly game! It allows players to buy and trade stocks in addition to real estate. Players attempt to build a portfolio of stock which will pay them dividends and give them more monetary clout during the game.
- In 1984 Late For The Sky Prod. Comp. started making Monopoly like board games for universities. The idea is always the same:
- The games are designed for alumni, students and friends of the University.
- The box always is in one colour with a white field in the center containing the name of the game. So the one of Harvardopoly is dark red showing a large H in the white field.
- GO is called here "Register & Proceed".
- There are 5 tokens. That are coloured, wooden pieces that represent books titled: Anatomy, Art, Calculus, English and Psych.
- Chance is Campus Mail and Community Chest cards are named, like in this publishers' City Games, Contingency cards.
- The "streets" became campus properties and favourite area businesses. It is a pity that there has no booklet been made with explanation about the properties of the specific game, like for the City Games.
- "Houses" are now "Years of Credit" plastic markers and "hotels" are "Diplomas" (white plastic markers).
- The money consists of very poor notes with value indication.
- In all games the third corner of the game board is called "Spring Break"". Any player landing on this space is entitled to all the money in the centre of the board.
Some specific Harvard names in this game are: Newell Boat House, Harvard Stadium, Massachusetts Hall, Fogg Art Museum and Widener Library.
At the spaces of the stations are these streetnames: Mass Ave, Brattle Street, Kirkland Court and JFK Street.
6th August 1935 - 5th August 2018
Thanks to Albert C. Veldhuis for a lot of the information on this page and the time it took to put all this information together.
Thank you for Albert's family for their permission to incorporate his old website into World of Monopoly so all his hard work was never lost.