Ref. # 7500
Publisher: Chessex, 2990 San Pablo Ave., Berkeley, CA 94702 USA
Dimensions of the box: 12.8 x 21.5 cm
The game: Stock Exchange is a supplement for the Monopoly game! It allows players to buy and trade stocks in addition to real estate. Players attempt to build a portfolio of stock which will pay them dividends and give them more monetary clout during the game.
- The Stock Exchange board space of this supplement set has to be placed on the Free Parking corner of the game board.
- The 10 orange and 11 yellow cards have to be inserted into the Chance and Community Chest decks while the "Sale of Stock" card must be removed from the Community Chest pile.
- The 30 Stock Shares (5 each of 6 different companies) are put under the care of the banker.
- A player landing on Stock Exchange has the option of buying one share of stock in any company.
- Dividends are payable to all stock holders when any token lands on Stock Exchange or when a card drawn from the stacks indicates such.
The Chance and Community Chest cards will have various effects on stockholders. Some of them only affect the person who draws the card. However, other stated effects, whether dividends or penalties, immediately apply to any and all appropriate stockholders, no matter who draws the card.