Crazy For Cats
(United States of America)
Monopoly Crazy For Cats Board Game for Ages 8 and Up, Pet Edition Game for Cat Lovers
- GAME ABOUT CATS: The Monopoly Crazy for Cats board game is for cat lovers and those who know them! In this Monopoly game with a twist, players collect cats, buy cat properties, and win Cat Fights.
- PLAY FOR CATS NOT CASH: Forget the cash in this Monopoly game. Instead, cats are currency. Scoop 'em up or give 'em up throughout the game. Purr Power die gives players a special boost to their turn.
- CHOOSE A CHARACTER: Move around the board with one of the crazy cat lover tokens. Each character features a unique ability that can be activated when landing on the Cat Treat space.
- CAT FIGHT: Pass Go and trigger a Cat Fight! Get a shot at fighting shady breeders to rescue the cats. The game ends when the final Cat Fight is over. The player with the highest score wins.
- FUN BOARD GAME FOR AGES 8 AND UP: The Monopoly Crazy for Cats game makes a purrfect gift for pet lovers, gift for kitty lovers, and those who want to play a cool game with family and friends.
We all have some crazy in us, whether we are bonkers for cats or have some other embarrassing obsession that we don’t talk about in public. In this Monopoly board game players get to join the cat club and play as some classic crazy cat people. Move around the game board as a Crazy Cat Lady, Crazy Cat Man, Hipster Cat Lady, or Crazy Cat Mom. The meow mission is to collect the most cats, buy the most properties, and win the most Cat Fights. Activate special powers with the Purr Power die. The game ends when the final Cat Fight is over. The player with the most Cats wins!
The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
Includes gameboard, 4 Character tokens, 4 Character cards, 4 Reminder cards, 8 Cat Fight cards, 16 Title Deed cards, numbered die, Purr Power die, parts sheet containing 95 Cat coins (55 single-Cat coins, 40 five-Cat coins), and game guide.