In the period this game was launched on the market it was believed that the European currency would become ECU. That is why there are 7 banknotes with this game, all having the same illustration, in the denominations: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 and 5000 ECU.
The back shows ECU in a black circle with 12 stars. Because "investments are internationally done a large amount of money is necessary" and that is why there is twice as much money with this issue. The banker's tray of this game is a black plastic insert with 13 holes.
The backside of the Chance and the Community Chest cards are blue. In the stars circle is a ? with Chance and with the Community Chest cards, a Belgian ECU coin. The houses and hotels are made of glossy wood and do have a roof edge. The dice are blue and their pips are again stars of course.
- The properties are well known streets in the joining countries:
- Denmark: Strandvejan, Slotsgade
- Belgium: Louizalaan, Beenhouwersstraat, Grote Markt
- The Netherlands: Coolsingel, Lange Poten, Kalverstraat
- Spain: Paseo de la Castellana, Gran Vía, Las Ramblas
- Great Britain: Oxford Street, Piccadilly, Park Lane
- Italy: Via Veneto, Via Condotti, Via Monte-Napoleone
- France: Avenue Foch, Avenue des Champs-Elysées, Rue de la Paix
- Germany: Königsallee, Kurfürstendamm
The 4 stations are replaced by airports of the countries: Luxemburg, Portugal, Greece and Ireland.
The 12 tokens are: Tower of London (United Kingdom), Blarney Castle (Ireland), Brandenburger Tor (Germany), Abby of Clervaux (Luxemburg), Atomium (Belgium), Parthenon (Greece), Eiffeltower (France), Grundvig Church (Denmark), Leaning Tower of Pisa (Italy), Torre de Belem (Portugal), La Sagrada Familia (Spain) and of course a windmill for The Netherlands.