An Easy Game for Everybody
Publisher: Knapp Electronic, Inc., Indianapolis, IN, USA
Date: 1996 ????
The version of this publisher differs considerably from the Parker Brothers one of 1958! However it resembles even more the normal Monopoly game.
- Striking is for example that:.
- There are both (red) Chance and (green) Community Chest cards.
- Each player gets $1000 instead of $1925.
- All streets have different names.
- All properties do have their (yellow) title card.
- There are 8 groups of 2 or 3 streets again, but each group has its own colour.
- Only 5 houses may be built on each street instead of 6.
- The houses are made of wood.
- The stations can be obtained as private property!
6th August 1935 - 5th August 2018
Thanks to Albert C. Veldhuis for a lot of the information on this page and the time it took to put all this information together.
Thank you for Albert's family for their permission to incorporate his old website into World of Monopoly so all his hard work was never lost.